The standard sized Baby Jogger pram liners and footmuffs are designed to fit the following models:
- City Classic
- City Elite (made before 2013)
- City Mini (single and double)
- City Select (single and double)
Slimline contoured design to accommodate five levels of the shoulder straps and two levels for the crotch strap.
There are separate categories for:
- City Mini GT (accommodating longer seat)
- City Mini Elite made in 2013 and later (the harness straps cannot be disconnected)
Please note the Baby Jogger liners do not have the hole for the folding strap for a couple of reasons:
- the folding strap is made from tough material and it is better covered with soft padding of the pram liner
- it is right at a point which gets most "stress" caused by the little one moving and wriggling in their seat, eventually could cause tearing in that part of the liner
It is easy to reach sideways or flip the liner up from the bottom so you can reach the handle and fold the pram with the liner/snuggle bag in place.
Care instructions: cool machine wash (laundry bag for strap covers recommended) & line dry. They can be soaked in Napisan. Tumble dry on lowest setting if required. Do not bleach.